- Talent Pack is a data processor and operates under and complies with the Irish Data Protection laws.
- We maintain information on behalf of our clients to aid in their recruitment processes. Talent Pack does not have any ownership of the data that we store including user data, applicant information, uploaded files, email content or any other data. Our clients hold full ownership of the data that we maintain. We will not use the data for any other purpose but to provide a service to our clients.
- Our clients have full ownership of all emails sent from our systems. Email templates are provided for our clients and may be altered by the client at any stage.
- The software captures personal information for users of the system, applicants that apply for jobs using our product and for website users in relation to sales inquiries and other transactions.
- Contact information such as name, address, phone number, email address, CV and online profile url.
- Certain information is recorded about the use of the system, details like user logins, browser type, date and frequency of access and any account activity. Tracking this information allows us to provide activity logs and helps us to provide the best possible solution.
- For services requiring payment, we request credit card or other payment account information which will be securely stored in our system and used solely for processing payments. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction.
- We implement user accounts to facilitate the secure access of data for our clients. To prevent unauthorised access to your data we recommend that all user passwords are stored safely.
- The product allows the user to transmit or publish content via social networks or other third party service providers. The customer is solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication. Any content made public will be publicly accessible through the internet and may be crawled and indexed by search engines. The customer should only use third party service providers where they have reviewed and agree to their respective data privacy policies.
- Talent Pack does not share personal information with anyone for promotional purposes, nor do we utilise it for any purposes not expressly consented to by you.
- The Talent Pack team may access the client data to provide adequate support to our clients and to help improve our services. All Talent Pack employees are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Talent Pack may contact you about your account with us or other services.
- We may post user testimonials on our website. These testimonials may include names and we acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on the website. Talent Pack is not responsible for the personal information users choose to post within their testimonials.
- Talent Pack may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
Data Storage and Security
- Our software uses Microsoft’s Azure cloud service platform to host our customer’s data. Microsoft will not disclose customer data outside of Microsoft or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except to provide our customers with the services requested.
- Microsoft occasionally employs other companies to provide services (such as customer support) on their behalf. They may occasionally provide these companies with access to customer data where necessary. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality of customer data and are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than that for which they are engaged by Microsoft.
- Microsoft is committed to protecting the security of our customer data. They maintain technical and organizational measures designed to provide and enable security for the services. This includes a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect the information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- Data durability for Windows Azure SQL Database and Windows Azure Storage is facilitated by maintaining multiple copies of all data on different drives located across fully independent physical storage sub-systems.
- Customer files and data may remain on the servers even after deletion or termination of the user account.
- Recovery from unwanted modification or deletion of data may require restoring data to a previous state. Windows Azure stores and retains point-in-time copies of the customer data to facilitate data recovery.
- In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, Talent Pack will notify you of the breach. We will determine the scope of the breach and investigate and restore the integrity of the data system.
- We may from time to time employ the services of a third party agent to analyze statistical and aggregate data about our website content and user base. This website uses Google Analytics for the purpose of measuring activity and although it may detect both new and repeat visitors, no information in relation to you as an individual is available.
- When you visit the Website, we check if you have provided consent in the last 6 months. If you have not provided consent in the last 6 months, then we display a cookie consent banner and ask for your consent and only trigger necessary cookies and similar tracking technologies until consent is provided. If you have provided consent for all cookies and similar technologies in the last 6 months, then we trigger all cookies and similar tracking technologies for 6 months from when this consent was provided. You can control the types of cookies we trigger here.
- If you would like to disable all cookies you will need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you do this will depend on the browser you use, see below for more details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose the wrench icon, select “Settings” and click the “Show Advanced Settings”
2. In the privacy section, click the “Content Settings” button and then in the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookies settings.